WEBVISITOR ID

Have you ever wondered who is coming to your dealership's website? Now you can find out! WEBVISITOR ID from Dealer Marketing delivers instant lead notifications and daily reports of the companies that visit your website. This sales intel helps you uncover and close more deals.

 

`

Search Engine Optimization drives visitors to your website. Much like cold calling by sales reps, only 1-2 percent of these visitors will actually fill out a form and convert to a sales lead. What about the other 98%? Now there is a solution! 

WEBVISITOR ID from Dealer Marketing looks at the IP addresses of your website visitors and cross-references them with a database of corporate IP addresses to determine the companies that are coming to your website. We then combine this information with a database of potential contacts to give you actionable intel that your sales reps can use.

WEBVISITOR ID notification

Instant Lead Notification

The moment someone comes to your website, we go to work. Once we are able to determine the company they are coming for we can send you an instant lead notification. This notification includes the company visiting your website enhanced with a list of potential contacts. You also get links to helpful research tools like LinkedIn.

website visitor list

A Dashboard of Visitors

When you log in to the WEBVISITOR ID portal you'll be able to view and export a list of the companies that have visited your website. You'll also see a dashboard of meaningful website analytics, giving you insight into how your website could be improved to better serve your visitors.

Helpful Analytics

While tools like Google Analytics can be useful, they can also be somewhat confusing. WEBVISITOR ID gives you a simple dashboard into the performance of your website. You'll get a high-level overview of visitor trends, keywords, geographic locations of your visitors.

Free 14 Day Trial

Would you like to find out who is coming to your dealership's website? Use the form on this page to sign up.

After we install some simple tracking code on your website, you'll immediately start receiving notifications. If you want to continue after 14 days, the service is only $59 per month and can be canceled with a 30-day notice.